Have you been described by colleagues and friends as the "go-to" for anything relating to planning, organizing, or grammar? Have you been told you have a calming, even-keel demeanor? Do you want to work with the CEO and EVP of a fantastic, fast-growing, tech company? If you said yes to one or more of the above, we need to hear from you!
ClaimLogiq is in need of an Executive Assistant to support our CEO, EVP, and other executives with day-to-day administrative tasks, to include managing work calendars, scheduling and planning for virtual and in-person meetings, recording minutes and action items, and preparing agenda templates. This position also coordinates travel logistics, manages expenses, maintains filing systems, and performs other essential office functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages CEO’s and EVP’s work calendars.
- Regularly reviews calendars, anticipates needs for upcoming meetings and events, and executes on those needs accordingly.
- Supports executives in virtual client meetings by scheduling times, setting up conference rooms and web conferencing systems, preparing and distributing agendas and read-ahead packages, taking detailed minutes, and relaying action items and due dates.
- Translate leadership ideas and brainstorming sessions into organized task lists or action items, assigning them to appropriate staff as needed.
- At the conclusion of all attended meetings, maintain an up-to-date action item list sending reminders and follow-ups as needed. Complete/archive action items when completed.
- Coordinates travel accommodations for executives to meetings, conferences, trade shows, and other off-site events.
- Manages expenses for CEO and EVP to include reconciling receipts, reporting all expenses to the Controller, and tracking reimbursements.
- Coordinates staff attendance and logistics for annual tradeshows and conferences including planning, travel, and shipping items.
- Coordinates all details for company events and meetings, including food, meeting items, conference rooms or hotels, additional activities, etc.
- Maintains an organized filing system of company folders, files and documents in SharePoint, Concord, DocuSign, Confluence, etc.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, emails, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents
- Assists with proposal and contract preparation.
- Orders, maintains, and distributes office supplies, employee gifts, new employee gift bags, and clients’ gifts and cards.
- Checks PO Box and distributes mail to appropriate staff.
- May be expected to perform personal errands and handle personal tasks for CEO, EVP or other members of the Leadership Team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, Education, and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management with experience interacting with board level and C-level executives.
- Demonstrated project management, problem-solving and organizational skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Proven ability to connect and build relationships, maintain a highly professional presence, and demonstrate flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in preparing and proofing documents for an executive-level audience.
- Prior experience with tech startups ideal.
Computer Equipment and Software:
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to quickly become adept in firm-specific programs and software to include MS Dynamics, Sharepoint, MS Teams, DocuSign, Concord, and BambooHR.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence platforms greatly preferred.
- Requires the ability to sit or stand for long periods of time, occasional stooping, and reaching; May require lifting up to 25 pounds; Requires a normal range of vision and hearing with or without accommodations; Position is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.