Do you thrive in helping your customers achieve their best results? Are you able to listen for, and anticipate the needs of your client to provide additional solutions and sales opportunities for your organization? ClaimLogiq is an award-winning organization looking to once again expand our team, this time with strong, sales-minded, account managers.
The Account Manager serves as the primary relationship owner and contact for assigned client accounts, focusing on identifying needs and consulting on best practices for solutions. This position is also responsible for facilitating effective customer meetings with stakeholders at all organization levels and effectively managing client activities. You are the client's most trusted confidant, while continually advocating for ClaimLogiq and expanding our business, be it with new sales opportunities or bringing platform improvements to light.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cultivate a trusted advisor relationship with assigned clients and their stakeholders to provide knowledge and insight of opportunities and solutions that will support client’s business needs
- Act as guide and strategist when onboarding assigned clients to help ensure implementation stays on time and client ramps according to plan
- Develop and execute robust client-specific account plans, acting as an operational expert, to achieve mutual goals between ClaimLogiq and Client
- Produce and facilitate client-facing review presentations in person or via teleconference
- Document and track action items on the Client Action Log for both internal and external meetings
- Coordinate operational and strategic activities internally to improve client experience and strengthen company processes
- Serve as an escalation point for operational disruption across all defined areas of client relationship
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams to identify and deliver processes, workflows and solutions on time, with functionality that meets or exceeds client goals
- Manage client activity with Project Management tools for maximum accuracy, efficiency and visibility with carefully executed follow-up to closure on open customer issues
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, Education, and Experience
- Previous experience in account management or a related customer-facing role utilizing a consultative approach to managing complex customer relationships
- Healthcare industry experience, specifically in the health plan or provider sector
- Experience with payment integrity programs preferred
- Professional and effective written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively engage, influence, work collaboratively and gain trust with all levels of internal and external organizations
- Strong organizational skills and capable of driving multiple projects to completion simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and remain motivated
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
Computer Equipment and Software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including video conferencing
- Requires the ability to sit or stand for long periods of time, occasional stooping, and reaching; May require lifting up to 25 pounds; Requires a normal range of vision and hearing with or without accommodations; Position is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.